We can make your visit even better. Find out how…
Babysitting arrangements can be made through the Hotel Front Desk. 48 Hours Notice is required by the hotel.
*Please note that Holiday rates may apply if babysitting service is required on a public holiday.
Bell staff are stationed adjacent to the Main Reception of the hotel. They will be happy to assist you with porterage and luggage storage.
The Princess Marina is Bermuda’s first and only full-service hotel marina with world-class amenities for vessels of all sizes. Our 60-berth marina welcomes pleasure crafts and tournament fishing boats from 30 to 75 feet all the way up to superyachts of 500 feet or more. Expect integrated pump-out facilities, custom-metered electric service, and water distribution. More about our Marina »
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
The Concierge desk is located adjacent to Main Hotel Reception. They will assist you with directions, event tickets and dinner reservations.
While staying in Bermuda, let us take care of all your transportation needs. From airport transfers, to island tours and point to point transfers. Contact the Concierge desk at 5779 for more information. More About Transfers »
Elevators are located in the main lobby as well as in the Bay and Pool Wings. In addition, there is a separate elevator for Fairmont Gold.
Hotel guests can verify their account and check-out through their television set in the convenience of their guestroom. A receipt will be mailed to the address provided at time of reservation or check-in.
The Housekeeping staff will provide extra amenities such as cribs and cots at no extra cost.
Laundry services are available five days a week (Monday-Friday) during the period of September to April, with the exception of Public Holidays. To guarantee same-day delivery, requests must be done prior to 9:30 a.m. After that time, next-day delivery will apply.
A physician is on-call 24-hours a day. King Edward Memorial Hospital is only 10 minutes away.
Self parking is available for mopeds only, free of charge.
We accept dogs, subject to advance reservations.
There is an additional charge of $25 for this service, One dog per guest room.
- You animal must be crated if left unattended in your hotel room
- Your animal must at no time be left unattended in any public area
- Your animal must be kept on a leash at all times when in the hotels public areas
- Animals will not be accepted in our outlets or pool/beach areas
- Bermuda, has a by-law concerning pets whereby you are responsible to pick up your animal’s droppings
- Your room must be made available for daily cleaning
- There will be no grooming of dogs in the hotel rooms. No Dogs shall be washed in the hotel bathtubs and hotel towels are not to be used on dogs for drying them or any other grooming purposes.
Things to Know:
- Veterinarian: Closest Veterinary hospital to the hotel is Bermuda Veterinary Services located on Harbor Road in Paget. 1-441-232-8387
- Suggested Walk Areas: Admiralty House, Victoria Park, Albuoys Park, Queen Elizabeth Park
- Beach Access: Pets are allowed on-leash access to public Beaches, Pets are not allowed on the property of The Princess Beach Club
- Pet Food: Pet Food can be purchased from local grocery stores as well as Noah’s Ark located in Devonshire.
A selection of shops and boutiques are located on the Hotel premises:
FH Boutique and RESORT Boutique, the newest additions to Luxury Gifts Bermuda, are high-end men’s and women’s fashion boutiques that exclusively carry international brands in Bermuda as well as local products. The retail corridor also includes Astwood Dickinson selling fine jewelry and watches. Located adjacent to the hotel is Smatt’s Cycle Livery for your scooter rental.
The ATM is located in the retail corridor by the front desk, and maintained by Bank of Butterfield. Dispenses Bermuda dollars which are on par with US dollars.
Telephones / High Speed Internet
Toll free 800 access numbers for calling cards*:
- AT&T/Nynex/Bell Atlantic (800) 872-2881
- MCI (800) 623-0484
- SPRINT (800) 623-0877
- Canada (800) 744-2580
*Most calling cards toll free access numbers are not toll free in Bermuda and normal calling rates are applied. There is a recording advising the caller that the number is not toll free from Bermuda and they will be charged.
Other 800 numbers are accessible by substituting*:
- 880 for 800;
- 881 for 888;
- 882 for 877;
- 883 for 866
*All are charged at International Long Distance Rates.
Customer Service for Internet:
For 24-hours, 7 days a week assistance with Internet access, please call our toll free helpdesk at 1-647-694-3766.
The hotel is pleased to offer wheelchair accessible rooms. Rooms can be fitted with temporary tub grab bars, shower seats, toilet extensions, etc. Rooms are located on the main level or in the Gazebo wing near the elevators. For more information, or to request an accessible room, contact Reservations.