We can make your visit even better. Find out how…
While staying in Bermuda, let us take care of all your transportation needs. From airport transfers, to island tours and point to point transfers. We have Bermuda’s first Black Car Chauffeur Service, view pdf here »
Contact the Concierge desk at 5779 for more information.
Rent a Twizy
They’re the safe, comfortable and fun way to see the island. With the stability of four wheels, foot pedals for braking and accelerating and a steering wheel, the Twizy operates like a car only easier and more fun. The digital screen on the dashboard shows your speed, your remaining driving range and your energy consumption. It’s electric which means the Twizy produces zero emissions and its motor is extremely reliable.
(subject to availability)
Unfortunately babysitting services are unavailable until further notice due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Bell staff are stationed adjacent to the Main Reception of the hotel. They will be happy to assist you with porterage and luggage storage.
The Princess Marina is Bermuda’s first and only full-service hotel marina with world-class amenities for vessels of all sizes. Our 60-berth marina welcomes pleasure crafts and tournament fishing boats from 30 to 75 feet all the way up to superyachts of 500 feet or more. Expect integrated pump-out facilities, custom-metered electric service, and water distribution. More about our Marina »
Contact Dockmaster: 1-441-705-7431
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.
The Concierge desk is located adjacent to Main Hotel Reception. They will assist you with directions, event tickets and dinner reservations.
Elevators are located in the main lobby as well as in the Bay and Pool Wings. In addition, there is a separate elevator for Fairmont Gold.
Hotel guests can verify their account and check-out through their television set in the convenience of their guestroom. A receipt will be mailed to the address provided at time of reservation or check-in.
The Housekeeping staff will provide extra amenities such as cribs and cots at no extra cost.
Laundry services are available five days a week (Monday-Friday) during the period of September to April, with the exception of Public Holidays. To guarantee same-day delivery, requests must be done prior to 9:30 a.m. After that time, next-day delivery will apply.
A physician is on-call 24-hours a day. King Edward Memorial Hospital is only 10 minutes away.
Self parking is available for mopeds only, free of charge.
We welcome all friendly pets at the Hamilton Princess & Beach Club. For guest & pet safety, dogs must not be left unattended in the guest room and must be on a leash at all times, in addition, our pet policy requires:
- Pets must be under 25lbs.
- Dogs are not permitted in the pools or food & beverage outlets, due to health regulations.
- One pet per guest room.
- The Housekeeping Department will be happy to supply beds and bowls for small dogs upon request.
- For all pets, a $250 fee is applied per stay.
- Additional fees may apply if at check-out, extra servicing to the room is required.
- Housekeeping will not enter the room to clean unless the dog is either out of the room or crated.
- Guests are required to sign a “Pet Policy Disclaimer” form at the time of check-in, agreeing to the rules of having a pet on property.
Things To Know For Your Pets in Bermuda:
- Veterinarian: Closest Veterinary hospital to the hotel is Bermuda Veterinary Services located on Harbour Road in Paget. 1-441-232-8387
- Suggested Walk Areas: Admiralty House, Victoria Park, Queen Elizabeth Park and near-by Albuoys Point
- Beach Access: Pets are allowed on-leash access to public Beaches, though pets are not allowed on the property of The Princess Beach Club.
- Pet Food: Pet food can be purchased from local grocery stores, as well as Pic-A Pet, a short walk away from the hotel on Queen Street. Also, near-by is Pet Stop in Pembroke Parish, and outside of Hamilton Noah’s Ark can be found in Devonshire Parish.
The ATM is located in the retail corridor by the front desk, and maintained by Bank of Butterfield. Dispenses Bermuda dollars which are on par with US dollars.
Telephones / High Speed Internet
Toll free 800 access numbers for calling cards*:
- AT&T/Nynex/Bell Atlantic (800) 872-2881
- MCI (800) 623-0484
- SPRINT (800) 623-0877
- Canada (800) 744-2580
*Most calling cards toll free access numbers are not toll free in Bermuda and normal calling rates are applied. There is a recording advising the caller that the number is not toll free from Bermuda and they will be charged.
Other 800 numbers are accessible by substituting*:
- 880 for 800;
- 881 for 888;
- 882 for 877;
- 883 for 866
*All are charged at International Long Distance Rates.
Customer Service for Internet:
For 24-hours, 7 days a week assistance with Internet access, please call our toll free helpdesk at 1-647-694-3766.
The hotel is pleased to offer wheelchair accessible rooms. Rooms can be fitted with temporary tub grab bars, shower seats, toilet extensions, etc. Rooms are located on the main level or in the Gazebo wing near the elevators. For more information, or to request an accessible room, contact Reservations.