Prince & Princess Kid’s Club
The Prince & Princess Kid’s Club is based in the fun-filled “Kid’s Cottage”, where children partake in fully-supervised activities with professional camp staff. Designed for children ages five through twelve, the club features programming built around daily themes, experiential education, and Bermudian culture. Activities focus on teamwork and are adapted for various age groups.
Kids Club Schedule:
Upcoming dates for Kids Club are:
- December: 20, 21, 22, 24, 26, 27, 28, 29 and 31
Check back closer to the time for the Schedule!
Click to download parent registration documents including
Registration Form, Image Release Waiver, Parents Pledge, FAQs and Rules » (PDFs)
For more information to register your child, email us at: Kidsclub.email@example.com
- “Bermudian Party Day” – Learn about Bermuda and partake in traditional dance called the Gombey, and make a Gombey hat of your own.
- “Artiste Day” – As a nod to the hotel’s extensive collection of works by the likes of Warhol and Banksy, children will explore the hotel’s art and participate in a free-for-all creation party inspired by their favorite works. Create your own castles with sand and glitter during the sand-art contest.
- “There Be Pirates!”- Decorate pirate flags, and participate in treasure hunts and themed games.
- “Castaway Day” – Collaborate on shelter building and learn to signal a boat or plane for rescue.
Less than a two-hour flight from New York, Bermuda is an idyllic summer escape with its pink sand beaches and pastel-hued architecture. At Hamilton Princess, families will enjoy suite and multi-bedroom accommodations, the private Beach Club, and its proximity to town for afternoon ice cream at Meltdown.