Prince & Princess Kid’s Club
The Prince & Princess Kid’s Club is based in the fun-filled “Kid’s Cottage”, where children partake in fully-supervised activities with professional camp staff. Designed for children ages 5-12 years, the club features programming built around daily themes, experiential education, and Bermudian culture. Activities focus on teamwork and are adapted for various age groups.
Activities are for children ages 5-12 years. Children ages 0-4 years can attend certain activities with a parent present. Limited space for each event. Please register to guarantee your preferred activity. Registrations close 30 min prior to event start time.
Daily Duration: 8:30am – 5:30pm (operation over summer months and listed seasonal dates below).
Kids Club Dates of Operation 2019:
Dec 20 – 31 View Schedule »
Kids Club Registration & Rules:
All guests must register and can email: Kidsclub.firstname.lastname@example.org or call 7844 from their room phone.
Themes for the next Kids Club include:
- “Supervised Open Play – Complimentary” – Visit the Prince and Princess Club for open play; with air hockey, giant chess, bean bag toss & more!
- “Princess Art Hunt – $20” – Explore the hotel looking for unique art pieces using special clues. Use a Polaroid camera to capture your favourite piece to recreate!
- “Cookie decorating & hot chocolate bar – $25”- Create your own sweet treat masterpieces with cookies, decorations and hot chocolate treats.
- “Pajama Party – $20” – Join us in the Prince and Princess Club in your pjs, bring your favorite blanket or stuffed toy and settle in for games and a movie!
- “Gombey Time – $25” – Celebrate Boxing Day just like a local!
- “Bermuda Aquarium Museum & Zoo – $35” – Explore animals of the tropics on land and in the sea!
- “Ocean Discovery Zone – $35” – Discover underwater creatures, learn how famous sailors navigate the seas, discover the secrets of the Bermuda Triangle
Activities are for children ages 5-12 years. Children ages 0-4 years can attend certain activities with a parent present. Limited space for each event. Please register to guarantee your preferred activity. Registrations close 30 min prior to event start time
Less than a two-hour flight from New York, Bermuda is an idyllic summer escape with its pink sand beaches and pastel-hued architecture. At Hamilton Princess, families will enjoy suite and multi-bedroom accommodations, the private Beach Club, and its proximity to town for afternoon ice cream at Meltdown.