Prince & Princess Kid’s Club
The Prince & Princess Kid’s Club is based in the fun-filled “Kid’s Cottage”, where children partake in fully-supervised activities with professional camp staff. Designed for children ages 5-12 years, the club features programming built around daily themes, experiential education, and Bermudian culture. Activities focus on teamwork and are adapted for various age groups.
Activities are for children ages 5-12 years. Children ages 0-4 years can attend certain activities with a parent present. Limited space for each event. Please register to guarantee your preferred activity. Registrations close 30 min prior to event start time.
Daily Duration: 8:30am – 5:30pm
May 23 – 28
View the May 2019 Activity Schedule »
June 21 – Aug 30
Summer Camp Open to All »
Nov 27 – Dec 1
Dec 19 – 31
Kids Club Registration & Rules:
All guests must register and can email: Kidsclub.email@example.com or call 7844 from their room phone.
Themes for the next Kids Club include:
- “Supervised Open Play – Complimentary” – Visit the Prince and Princess Club for open play; with air hockey, giant chess, bean bag toss & more!
- “Princess Art Hunt – $20” – Explore the hotel looking for unique art pieces using special clues. Use a Polaroid camera to capture your favourite piece to recreate!
- “Crazy Sand Crafts – $20”- Experiment with Bermuda sand for a fun sensory experience and a beach momento to take home.
- “Pajama Party – $20” – Join us in the Prince and Princess Club in your pjs, bring your favorite blanket or stuffed toy and settle in for games and a movie!
- “Games Galore – $20” – Come over to Prince & Princess Club for a balloon poppin’, hula hoopin’, obstacle course runnin’ great time during Games galore!
- “Bermuda Aquarium Museum & Zoo – $35” – Explore animals of the tropics on land and in the sea!
- “Ocean Discovery Zone – $35” – Discover underwater creatures, learn how famous sailors navigate the seas, discover the secrets of the Bermuda Triangle
Activities are for children ages 5-12 years. Children ages 0-4 years can attend certain activities with a parent present. Limited space for each event. Please register to guarantee your preferred activity. Registrations close 30 min prior to event start time
Less than a two-hour flight from New York, Bermuda is an idyllic summer escape with its pink sand beaches and pastel-hued architecture. At Hamilton Princess, families will enjoy suite and multi-bedroom accommodations, the private Beach Club, and its proximity to town for afternoon ice cream at Meltdown.