Try this delicious Coconut Chicken Curry Recipe
Coconut Chicken Curry
Try at this delicious recipe shared by our Head Chef at Marcus’ Danai Hongwanishkul. This was also shared in this months January’s Newsletter »
8 cans of coconut milk
1 cup of sliced scallions
4 cups of chopped onions
1 cup of sliced garlic
1 cup of curry powder
1 piece of ginger
2lbs of chicken thighs
Juice from 2 limes
2 stalks of lemongrass
Salt to taste
- Marinate chicken with 1/2 of onion, garlic, ginger and curry powder for 30 minutes.
- In a sauce pot sweat garlic, onion, lemon grass.
- Once cooked add curry powder and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk.
- Add chicken and simmer slowly for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt, lime juice
Optional: garnish with fresh cilantro,